Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Ted Mckeever no longer making comics

It appears Ted has stopped creating books. The following from his blog:

"I have no idea where I’m going, or what I’m doing anymore.

There used to be a very clear, very set, path I walked.

A creative direction which seemed to always be just a few feet in front of me, and brought about a sense of stability that, no matter how obscured, would always eventually reveal some kind of structure to be built upon. 
An idea.
A story.
An image.
Never was the same seed, but always turned out to be . . . something.

But now, there’s nothing but an empty hall, filled with ghosts and echoes of the past.

A repetitive droning, like a continuous memory loop of an out-of-focus dream.

And yet, I welcome it with complete and total abandonment, as a self-inflicted reminder to push me even farther away from a now-defunct part of my life, and closer to an abyss that holds zero certainties.

I am exactly where I want to be.



T."

Ted Mckeever

No comments: